i am what i read
Welcome to BookSnob!
Here’s the truth. Reading is my passion.
Well, you don’t typically light anyone on fire with your deep passion around reading at Friday’s cocktail hour. Its slightly geeky and amusingly intellectual…it’s kind of a secret.
Or so I thought.
Until I started this blog. Now I have comments on the site, plus the emails I receive behind the scenes, a few titles sent to me in the mail (hint, hint), not to mention the deeply intellectual chats we have been having on the sidelines of Little League games.
I know you’re lurking out there.
You’re a closet BookSnob.
You know who you are.
1. What you read is a part of who you are.
2. You’re skeptical of other readers (You smile non committally and say, I’ll try that one).
3. You think the bestseller list is a dubious honor.
4. You get mad at a bad book. Arrggh.
5. You view giving and receiving GREAT books as a reasonable gifting option.
BookSnobs, stand up and be counted.
And people, puhlllease don’t leave me hanging.